Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default a Pythonesque sequence

The animation project's coming along fine but this is just a pre-production part of a sequence I'm putting in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OejTZ...yer_detailpage.
    The birds were done using one of the eagles from clipart in Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 7 and what I dif was make a few copies of the original and used the transparency tool then give each part colour.
    The finished prject won't be an advert for just one lager in particular, Kronenbourg 1664's my favourite (its cans of Krpnenbourg the birds are holding).

Default Re: a Pythonesque sequence

The finished prject won't be an advert for just one lager in particular, Kronenbourg 1664's my favourite (its cans of Krpnenbourg the birds are holding).
    Even at full screen and doing a screen grab I can only make out these are birds. No way can I see they are holding a can/bottle (?) of beer let alone 1664. Not 100% sure what you're trying to achieve here
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

They're holding cans of kronenbourg 1664 (Can-can+Kronenbourg1664=French).
    Looks like a bit of editing's got to be done.
    The sequence itself has been one of the most agravating so far due to the amount of refusals to convert and crashes/out of memory messages. But the graffitti art in the background does have a genuine point-is spray can art graffitti or vandalism?

I haven't finished the entire video yet but it's meant to be a psychedellic video with several references to lager and isn't supposed to be an advert for any particular lager, it's going to be a collection of psychedellic/lager influences.
    I might keep them in for future projects as a running joke.

That video animation doesn't seem to Pythonesque to me. I personally love the animation sequences from Monty Python, which was actually high quality art. The animated characters were much slower and better developed than your particular animation - the birds are moving way to quickly to engender the kind of mood created by Monty Python cartoons. Your birds carrying bottles (?) are moving so fast I can barely tell they are birds, let alone they are carrying something...

The 'joke' in your animation isn't obvious - I don't get the humor, if any.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound overly critical, however, your animation doesn't seem 'Pythonesque' at all.