Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Red face Xara Web Design Premium 7 and Rotating Images

Good evening all,

Please visit www.uphamrealestate.com and note the different photos as they are presented in a manner I would consider "Rotating Home Images". Also note the smaller images under the larger ones. These appear to be in their own individual frames but also rotate from right to left. My question is:

How do I do this and how should I proceed to get this kind of look (effect) on the website I am working on? Is this possible just using Web Design Premium 7 alone or will I need something in addition? My real estate website will be about 20 pages.

I will also want to develop a box on the top left hand side of the first page (left top corner) to place a realtor photo. I would appreciate all comments and suggestions. I do hope I have spoken clearly here. If not please forgive me. I am a layman. Thank you all in advance.

musicmanbob
    Last edited by musicmanbob; 13 February 2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: To add clarity I hope.

Default Re: Xara Web Design Premium 7 and Rotating Images

Designs Gallery>>Widgets, Forms and More>>Eyecatcher

There a re a number of fade affect slideshows similar to the one you link to.
    Drag one to your page then double-click it to edit. Follow the instructions therein..

Default Re: Xara Web Design Premium 7 and Rotating Images

Hello Mr. Sledger,

I think I've figured out what you were instructing me to do. I will follow this and see what I come up with. I am sure I will have additional questions though. Thanks much sir.

musicmanbob
    Last edited by musicmanbob; 13 February 2013 at 10:35 PM.