Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Missing pen tool (and Q about enlarging point handles)

Just upgraded from Pro 6 to Pro x. A couple of questions have come up as I try to customize settings and toolbars, etc.

I noticed the pen tool is missing. Has this been superseded by the Shape Editor tool, now just called the “Shape tool”?

I need my point handles and curve handles to be displayed larger than the default. To achieve this in Pro 6 I had to use the Shareware app “XaReg”. I went to the Xara Zone/Shareware website just now and saw that XaReg has not been updated since Feb 2010. So, my question: Will the XaReg app still work to modify point handles in Pro X? Is there another way to do this?

Default Re: Missing pen tool (and Q about enlarging point handles)

The pen tool is still available, just grab it from the button palette.

Sadly, Bill Taylor the creator of XaReg is no longer with us so XaReg will not be updated.
    If you are handy with Regedit, you can manually increase the Selection blobs sizes.

If we had the source for XaReg, I would be happy to take over the coding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    The pen tool is still available, just grab it from the button palette.

Sadly, Bill Taylor the creator of XaReg is no longer with us so XaReg will not be updated.
    If you are handy with Regedit, you can manually increase the Selection blobs sizes.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Sorry, the source went with Bill.