Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default security camera photo to web page

hat I would like to do is upload a photo from my security camera to my web page.this photo would change every one minute. The photo would be placed on a photo album with just one photo that would change every minute. This photo would have the same name and override the old one. Is there something special that need to be done in xara web designer MX premium 8

Default Re: security camera photo to web page

Good question. I haven't the slightest idea but one of our savvy members will probably have a suggestion.

Default Re: security camera photo to web page

wallace, the Xara page where you place your photo will have to have an HTML page refresh <META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="15">, here refreshing every 15 seconds.
    It is placed in the Web Properties > Page > HTML code (head) section.
    I personally would set it as <META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="60"> or longer to avoid annoying your viewers every 15 seconds as they may have scrolled down your page and this code refreshes and resets to the top of the page. I would then have a Refresh button with a Link of javascript:history.go(0) to manually refresh at anytime.
    Of course as it is Xara, you could simply set the Link to Link to: Page <Your web page name>.

Acorn