Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Start-End Transparency values together

Hi, can you please have a short look at the picture below, is there maybe possibility to customize the Designer Pro X screen that in Transparency tool the Start Transp and End Transp values could be seen above together?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	149 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	93756

Because as default they can be seen only one by one, so at selecting the start handle appears the Start Transp, after selecting the end handle that disappears and only the End Transp can be seen

thanks,
    Last edited by gwpriester; 27 December 2012 at 12:46 PM. Reason: typo (start)

Default Re: Stard-End Transparency values together

No, not possible.

Remember too, you can add multiple intermediary points, so it would be unwieldy to have them all showing on the infobar.

Thanks I understand

you can use the tab key to toggle fast between the two points if that helps [which will also toggle through any intermediate points]

Yes sure it helps I was not aware of that, fast can be done with tab and not needed to search the end point on the screen

The same thing works with fills. And if you select one object on the page with the Selector Tool, you can press the Tab key to cycle though all of the objects on the page. You can Ctrl click an object in a group, then press Tab to cycle though all of the objects in the group.

Thanks and as I can see with fills if the Color Editor is switched on and also on the screen, stepping with tab fast can be seen that which color the certain control points have (I had to set also in Options/View that Edit local colours in HSV colour model to always see them in one system)