Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Browser support

Default Browser support

I just realized that I cannot navigate through a site I made, for a friend, on the google chrome browser, and.... it navigates through Firefox browser but doesn't support the form script. Im using XWD 6. Where do I need to start? Does newest version of XWD correct issues? Here's the site.... www.stringupmachine.com Thanks in advance....

Default Re: Browser support

I was able to navigate the site in Chrome without any problems.

I tried to send a response from Chrome with the form but your form wants to link to a response page which must not exist. You might need to create a page that contains a message such as Thanks for your response, we'll get back to you some day, and then give the link to the form software for the response page.

Try something like www.JotForm.com

I tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Explorer 9 with no issues! Just didn't use the form so can't comment on that.

Greg

Thanks guys. That's making it confusing to me then why it's acting different on my end!! My google chrome is up to date... I get the mouse overs on the nav menu, but not functional to to go to the respective pages. The Harley link is the only thing it will go to. Also, using the coffecup web form builder, I'm guessing the code in this image needs to go into the "placeholder/ html" selection in XWD (That's what I did at least, and.. not working). I have noticed some script in an additional html file that is created as well, but is not shown in this copy/paste box. Do I need to copy that script from that file and create another placeholder named <head> and add that script? I'm not an expert at this. I don't do it enough to have this down instinctively. Attachment 93747 Any suggestions appreciated.

i have used the coffeecup form builder in the past - what you have to do is upload all the files it produces into the same folder as your index.htm file and also use the html code as a placeholder - the form wont work in preview mode so you will have to publish it 1st - but when designing your form you need to send it to a thank you page (design that in WD)

cheerz