Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Graphics Question

Hi,
    I saw a thread where someone uploaded an image that they wanted made into rotating. As I am bad at graphics, I would really appreciate the help with the same =]
    It would mean a lot if anyone could help me Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phalanx Logo BW.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	93736

Default Re: Graphics Question

You will need Xara 3D Maker and I also suggest you download the 30 day trial of Photo & Graphic Designer or Designer Pro X as this will help you as well.

Folks here will help you create this yourself using Xara software, but no-one will make it for you

The other thread, the guy just uploaded the image and had like 7 variations made for him lol. I have Xara 3d, I just cant convert it to open the image, even after the step by step guide

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    The other thread, the guy just uploaded the image and had like 7 variations made for him
    On this forum? That would be a major deviation from the accepted rules
    Which thread was that please? URL?

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    I have Xara 3d, I just cant convert it to open the image, even after the step by step guide
    Your profile indicates 'NONE'

You will need to create a vector copy of the graphic to paste into X3D, which one of the other Xara apps I mentioned can help you create.

I tried a trial of Xara Xtreme and I just couldn't get anywhere with it
    I just need this done for a start of a video I'm designing for my business

Yup, URL http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...-spinning-logo

A lot has changed in 6 years

I tried a trial of Xara Xtreme and I just couldn't get anywhere with it
    Xara Xtreme is a few years ago now. Photo & Graphic Designer is the replacement for Xtreme with Designer Pro replacing Xtreme Pro.

We'll help you get to where you want which generally requires more work on our part (in tuition) than simply supplying freebies, but at the end of the day you'll be able to create what you want and when you need it without having to rely on other's hand outs..

Your graphic is quite straight forward and will not take too long to recreate as vector and paste into Xara 3D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phalanx.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	93737  

I appreciate your efforts, this will be the only thing I'll ever be doing on here, so with all due respect, I don't want to learn something that I'll never make use of again haha. I've just started this business up this week (mobile laser tag) and I'm working on a teaser trailer, which I'd like to release tomorrow, but I feel a spinning image would look great as the start of the video

Fair enough..
    Good luck with the new business

Thank you.
    Is there any way you can help with the spinning image please? I'll do anything I can in return

You'll be giving away laser tags for free I assume People on here will bend over backwards to help, but you'll have to do the work. Only fair, isn't it?!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64