Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Site split into sub-sites - Help Needed!

Empty your browser cache when doing lot's of edits and re publishing. Browsers are designed to show slightly earlier data from the cache rather than re load the entire site from the source again, especially when you're revisiting the same URL frequently.
    If you are using Google Chrome you can use the Incognito Window (Ctrl+SHift+N) to review your site as this should not draw from the browser's cache.

Thanks. Good advise. I will do that!

Just one other thing.

If I started out creating the site using a web template, how and why is it showing as a presentation template?

And is there any chance of it causing trouble down the road. As I mentioned I will have over 600 pages in the website once it's done!

Thanks in advance,
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Muis60 View Post
    If I started out creating the site using a web template, how and why is it showing as a presentation template?
    No idea, it's not a Presentation template to begin with, I can only guess that somehow you bumped a setting ;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	presentation.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	93752

Just un check that setting and 'Apply' to return it to a Web template.

The only changes I did do to the web template was make it a tad wider. I think the standard width for that web template was 955px and I changed it to 1000px due to having many YouTube videos up with text. That is the only changes I made to the actual web template!

Greg

OK, Greg.

I know of no other way to convert a web template to a Presentation.
    In any case, simply un checking that box should be enough to return things to normal.