Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: exporting banner page HTML

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Is there any way to move the whole intact so I can see the tax changes with the drop-down menu
    OK, you mean 'text' changes.

Mark, with the selector tool 'selected' (shortcut key = V) press and hold the SPACEBAR and then you can drag the entire page to the right by depressing and holding the left-mouse button.
    This will move the entire page and all objects without leaving parts behind and allow you to see the font face changes as you go through them.

Please view the screen video where I attempt to explain this for you

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    OK, you mean 'text' changes.

Mark, with the selector tool 'selected' (shortcut key = V) press and hold the SPACEBAR and then you can drag the entire page to the right by depressing and holding the left-mouse button.
    This will move the entire page and all objects without leaving parts behind and allow you to see the font face changes as you go through them.

Please view the screen video where I attempt to explain this for you

hello there, just finished lunch and saw your video tutorial, thank you very much for going out of your way to do that and to explain was the video and voice that was very kind of you to do it so quick.
    And yes that is what I want to be able to move that picture over.
    I knew that it must have been possible. I don't know why they made the program itself dark very hard on the eyes. Anyway it is one solve problem out of the way.
    Just wondering what you thought of something I made quickly with my banner?I don't know what else I could do to this one.
    The hardest part is searching the Internet for certain graphics which are not supplied. I was looking for a wheelchair symbol in some of the supplied artwork could not come across one so I was searching the Internet yesterday which I have found one.
    I don't no what else I can do with this particular banner as it started out with an Australian flag on the right-hand corner and looks much better with the Australian map of animals instead of just a plain map of Australia.do not have any pictures on it either but I fixed it up very quickly they make such a good array of programs.

Really appreciate you going out of your way once again to help me. I know is that a long drawnout process trying to get through and understand what I wanted but as we have found out I can do what I want, I just have to get used to all the other features in the program and there are some people that make some amazing banners I think in photo shop but this seems to do it much easier.
    Regards Mark PS can I do all of this in graphic design a premium or is Ali in this program?

PS can I do all of this in graphic design a premium or is Ali in this program?
    What is 'Ali' ?

Tip: There's no need to quote all of every post in your replies, Mark (you have even quoted your own posts), it makes pages on the forum unnecessarily long and means lots more scrolling for people with small screens or mobile devices.

PS: You can change the program UI to light grey by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S
    You will lose any tool bar customisations, so will have to set those again - but the program appearance will be better for you?

thank you very much for that little tip, will that changing effect of the program be saved or does it have to be done every time?
    regarding all sometimes the dictation software I send it too quickly for a correct it but in this instance I was referring to making comparing programs Web designer what I want to do which is very limited in making the banners versus using photo and graphic designer.
    by theway I am doing all of this work in Windows XP and not Windows 7, I have both of them on the same machine but as of if this moment I work on Windows XP

Also the Aussie Mark text was changed and I restarted computer and open programming again there is an error I think something to do with the text is no big deal I did click on the okay.
    Regarding quotation, I thought it was putting my reply into the right section commenting with what somebody else had below the text, sorry about that. Regards Mark

I should have called myself halfwheels as I am paralyzed from the waist down in a wheelchair - paraplegic

Greg

that would be a good one, nice to meet you regards Mark

thank you very much for that little tip, will that changing effect of the program be saved or does it have to be done every time?
    It's permanent unless you press CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S again

that makes a big difference such with the changing colour, thank you very much.
    I tried it on a graphic designer as well because I thought it would do the same but no go unless you know of any other combination or maybe it does not do it, but the other one on the designer is great, better for the eyes thank you very much
    also can I create a GIf animation and import it into Web designer to put onto one of my banners or any other thing I make?

Thank you once again for all the help regards Mark

I tried it on a graphic designer as well because I thought it would do the same but no go
    Try again, it's the same key presses for all Xara applications which have adopted the DarkUI.
    (They are all based on the same foundation code)

also can I create a GIf animation and import it into Web designer to put onto one of my banners or any other thing I make?
    If you are wanting to take an externally prepared animated gif file to add to your currently created static banner, then no - you must create the entire banner including the animated parts in one process.
    Mark, you have repeatedly spoken about animated gif throughout this thread yet when we refer to those comments you have said you didn't want animated .gif banner? You're giving us more grey hairs quicker than we need them

sorry about that, but now we have the static what I wanted working in the first place I was only wondering if I can put a animation on here from 3-D maker, same as what I am doing from graphic designer importing it into 3-D maker to make a double sided square with texture.
    Anyway thank you very much sorry for the trouble