Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: HYDRA

Default HYDRA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hydra.png 
Views:	162 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	93665

One of my more basic works of artwork which was done in less than ten minutes. The original version was a two headed one and a good example of what can be doone with text art. I got the font (SYLVESTER) from a bit of software called 3D PowerText which also has fonts on it but won't work on the latop top I'm using now but if you can get hold of it, you should see what you can do with it and it also comes with 2000 fonts.
    I had to use transparency to remove the rest of the character followed by selecting it, copying it and using paste special.
    If I had the skills, I'd be able to do a robotic/cyborg version but the full character I used as a basis doesn't really work with 3d metallic effects.
    Last edited by SCALEBACK666; 22 December 2012 at 12:09 AM.

Default Re: HYDRA

Very nice! I love the look on their faces, very happy looking. We are all here to encourage and support each other. Hope to see more of your work soon and have a Very Merry Christmas and a great New Year!
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

I think that's the best artwork I've seen you produce so far - I far prefer it's simplicity to your other designs, I hope you'll continue in this way.

Good drawing SB, Keep it going.

I didn't actually draw it as such, I used the capital letter L from the SYLVESTER font, copied, inverted it and used transparency to remove the rest of the bodies then copied and pasted the heads.