Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Kerning in P&GT 2013

Kerning is referenced and described in the help files of 2013, but I cannot locate the button. The 'line spacing' button is shown on the info bar, but can you tell me where is the for kerning (or aspect) button?
    The right end of the info bar only shows as far as part of the 'bulleted list' button.

Default Re: Kerning in P&GT 2013

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ab.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	93540

Drop down button

Edit: Sorry, I assumed it was the same in P&GT
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

bev, I just installed the trial of XPGD 2013 and what you are looking for seems to be in the ab flyout same as my version as zaphodeist pointed out.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thanks, The problem was the screen rez. Ihe text control bar displayed only to the line settings, so buttons on the end did not show. I can change the screen rez, but ... The tool bar drop down box has the option of large or small buttons, but it is grayed out, so I'm stuck with large buttons. Is there a way to select smaller buttons?

Smaller button icons are only available in the older 'classic' UI (light grey)
    The DarkUI has just the one size button icon.

CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S will revert to the classic UI, but you will loose all of your custom button/bar settings if you change.