Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Select same colors in art

I need to sect all the same colors with one click of the pen or mouse after selecting one. Select one color, then select all same colors in a drop down menu. All are selected and change all colors with one click. A painting of a garden, need to set green leaves to one shade of green, then fill and adjust with gradient for sun angle. With xara looks like clicking each leaf holding shift. I am talking 100 leaves or more, some small.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Select same colors in art

Hi Crayola,

The names gallery will allow you to select items by name including colours. So to select your green leaves you would expand the used colours folder and click the radio button next to the colour listing for the green you used. Be aware though that if you used that same green anywhere else in your document that will be selected too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Select same colors in art

Xara will not work the same as AI in this respect where you can change colours of an object with one click. Again it will not do strokes either with a universal click. Using the name gallery is a clunky way to do it, it does work
    Design is thinking made visual.