Hi All,

my graphics designer and I are pulling our hair out over this one and so given we've exhausted all our own mental possibilities thought we'd see if there's a forum collective thought we have thought of yet!

So the situation is this:

In the past I used to use an overseas graphics designer and he would send me EPS files which I could open in Xara and play around with to my hearts content.

My new graphics designer who is local to me has sent me EPS files and I cannot open a single one of them. Each EPS file keeps coming up with an error such as "Error detected in EPS file at line 9135 [13]"

Originally, our thinking was that the reason I could open my overseas graphics designer EPS file was because he saved them in Windows encoding whereas my local designer guy saved his EPS file as MacOS encoding [I use windows]. So at his expense, my local graphics designer guy has paid someone else to save the EPS file he developed with Windows encoding and I'm still getting the error message above and cannot use the file in Xara.

I'd like to attach both files from both designers [but the files are two large for this post] above to see if you could please help me in finding an answer to this conundrum as I'd really like to use a graphics designer local to me but won't be able to if my PC and Xara software can't read his files - so any help you can provide in reply without seeing the actual files would be fab!

Thanks for your help
Autoevo