Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default BIG PROBLEM with Google Chrome and all versions of Xara Web Designer!!!!

There's a big problem. The new version of Google Chrome is not compatible with all the versions of Xara Web Designer, some times the navigationbar doesn't function! You can click on a button but nothing happens. It is not always the case but occasionally.
    Google Chrome is now the most commonly used browser in the world.
    Yesterday I reported it to Google Chrome and also to Xara. I'm waiting now for an answer.

Has someone also noticed to problem?

Kind regards,

J-C

Default Re: BIG PROBLEM with Google Chrome and all versions of Xara Web Designer!!!!

I have Version 22.0.1229.94 m of Chrome and have not had any problems. I use both MX and Designer Pro X.

Please post a page on which you are having problems and we'll have a look and see if we have the same problems.

Default Re: BIG PROBLEM with Google Chrome and all versions of Xara Web Designer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j-c View Post
    Has someone also noticed to problem?
    Not a problem here, using the latest version (Version 22.0.1229.94 m)

Try disabling your personally installed chrome extensions, shut down chrome then relaunch it and try the sites with those navbars again.

Eureka! I found it!
    In the extensions of Chrome I found Babylon Toolbar 1.8. I desabled it and the websites made in Xara WD funtion now.
    There is a conflict between this toolbar and the website made in Xara (all versions).
    I'll mail the makers of this stupid toolbar an rapport the problem.

Thanks for the help

J-C

So then is was not a Big Problem with all Versions of Xara Web Designer then?

Sledger to the rescue. Thanks Steve.