Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When I bounced the Klez' back with Mailwasher I started getting 4-5 Klez Hs per day.

My rule - Don't bounce back viruses! Delete only!

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=1101906325
    Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

Dale

Absolutely

Do not bounce virus infected emails, take them out of circulation

A majority of the newer viruses spoof the from: field and in the case of bugbear both the from field and the return path field are spoofed so you have no idea who sent it without examining the contentor working out the route the email took via the header records and taking an educated guess as to who may have sent it.

By bouncing the email you may end up unwittingly infecting someone innocent.

If you can work out with a high degree of certainty who sent the virus a polite plain text email informing the sender he may have a problem has generally worked for me in the past.

Peter

The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt

My internet provider gives the option to read the mail on the server (webmail). Here I can see the new mails that arrive without opening them, and delete (NEVER give your e-mail adress at yahoo!!!) spam and other "I love you so"'s.
    Can't tell for shure, but over here nearly all providers give this option.
    Mailwasher is very good, but when you leave a copy of your mail on the server, it has to download the whole bunch everytime everytime you open it. No problem for those of us who are constantly online, but no funny joke or the others...

http://www.photoshopgurus.info/forum...ine=1019851685