Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How can I delete a website?

Sorry, but I must be very tired and I am not able to remember how do I got to delete a website made with Xara pro...

I went to my old domain and deleted the whole files in it. But I still have this site made with several pages/templates which I was kind of building it, but don't like the colours... So, is it something I can do with Xara software? or do I have to look for something else?...

Thank you for the help

(BTW, this very site is behaving like it has some kind of malware software or something. I have received lots of complaining saying that I made that intentionally in order to spread the viruses embed in its code, etc...
    I tested it with firefox and an anti-virus and it always open a warning window saying two malwares were founded.....)
    Last edited by carlosgf; 11 October 2012 at 03:34 AM.

Default Re: How can I delete a website?

what i normally do is delete all the files and folders on the server hosting - then delete all folders off my pc - then upload a simple "under construction page" onto the domain

cheerz

Quote Originally Posted by trukkerz View Post
    what i normally do is delete all the files and folders on the server hosting - then delete all folders off my pc - then upload a simple "under construction page" onto the domain

cheerz
    Thank you. I have deleted all the folder on my domain server. I also asked them to reset all the functions and start it from zero.
    The virus/malware issue just stooped today and for no reason (I mean, I am not sure what I have done for that)...

But one thing that is intriguing me (I almost forgot how to use those things of file-manager software) there are still pages from my old site that are still running! I don't understand why! How I would delete once for all the whole site? I am a bit upset of course....

And I don't know where is the place to go to delete the templates of the new site which I build with Xara. Any help would be really appreciated!

Here are the links for the thing I want to delete.
    MY OLD SITE: (The index.html page and some other pages are not displaying, deleted somehow)
    http://www.buscandoverdades.com/refluxo/2008/2008.html

MY NEW SITE: (build somewhere out-here that I cant find it)
    http://buscandoverdades.com/

Any help I would deeply appreciate.

Thank you

the pages you deleted are probably still in your browser cache - you need to clear it

sometimes there are other [eg ISP] caches too depending on your network

I cannot view any pages - so that points to it being cache
    Last edited by handrawn; 11 October 2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: browser

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    the pages you deleted are probably still in your browser cache - you need to clear it

sometimes there are other [eg ISP] caches too depending on your network

I cannot view any pages - so that points to it being cache
    THANK YOU SO MUCH TO YOU!!!...
    You have just saved me a lot of emails and searches to fix that issue. And it was just because of that "####....." cached thing! (don't understand how it lasted so long on my firefox browser from 2009 till now, because I am sure I have deleted this thing over the past.... )

Everything is clean now.

I am relieve now... and I am going to eat something... that was a hard adventure of mine