Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Type Design Game

I found this javascript-based "game" involving altering 10 letters from different fonts to their original shapes. You are scored on each letter, final score at the end.

http://shape.method.ac/

For beginning, drag the orange control handle down to the circle.

Have fun, Mike

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Type Design Game

That was interesting, my score was 74% I'm not sure if that's good or bad lol. Thanks for the link Mike!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Most enjoyable, Mike.
    @ Frances: I scored 75, so I guess the average is 74.5 at the moment...
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Sorry ladies and gents. I ended up with an 87.x the first time, a little better the second time--but with different low/high scores on different letters the second time.

Take care, Mike

Nearly 4 years on I revisited this and scored 73, which is reasonably consistent, but failing eyesight may be a factor.
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

I remember having a go originally, but not idea what I scored - but if it was exceptional, I'm sure I would have posted it. Just got a 75% rating so I assume I'm also reasonably consistent.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.