Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default part 2 in the series

As promised here is another Window Tinting site, there are a few more of these to come so please don't get bored. I am trying the make all of them different and to tell you the truth it is hard but the people we are designing for are good people so putting that little bit extra into it; imagine trying the create content for the same thing ten times over and keeping all the text different.

I said on my previous site that I would be keeping it simple from now on but sometimes one can't help it. Just a simple slideshow so nothing too flashy on this one. I am also moving away from the enquiry forms as they are not used that often except for certain businesses and where you have to collect a lot of information (for a booking for instance) and it is quicker to do it through a form than an email or god forbid phone conversation (do people still do that)

www.windowtintinginbradford.co.uk

Again all comments are welcome as usual.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Default Re: part 2 in the series

Not sure why, but this post was moderated! So I just approved it. I can do these things. I'm a doctor. Really.

Classy looking site and the photos are much better than the last car photo. Loads quickly. Looks credible. Good work.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

This post was moderated because this is a moderated forum This forum is moderated to keep out spam sites, and to allow the moderators to check the submitted sites to be sure that a) the site was created with a Xara product and b) that the site content is in keeping with forum rules.

Thanks Gary for stepping in and helping me out by approving this one, I was enjoying a lazy Saturday morning away from the computer

And now to get back on topic, the site looks very nice Skech. I have to agree with Gary, the photos are really nice, and everything loads fast. Very good work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Thank you Gary and Frances for your kind comments. Can I ask if the slideshow on the homepage loads ok and also how long does it take for it to load for you.

Hi skech,

who would ever get bored of your fantastic work?

This site just looks great - I really love the color combination black/grey/orange and I must say this is by far my favorite site of your portfolio!

kind words, thank you. It feels great to be appreciated for one's work.

Nice and clean site. The slideshow loads quickly (certainly quicker than most).

if the slideshow on the homepage loads ok and also how long does it take

echo

squirrel
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Sketch,
    Love your websites. They are all so professional looking. What is your method for creating header and footer? Do you have to create separate ones for each page depending on length of page?