Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Web Pack 1

Default Web Pack 1

Is there an option to turn off the numbers as well as the move and close? Also the resize at the bottom right of the photo slider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	webpack.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	92284  

Default Re: Web Pack 1

You can not turn off the numbers but you can resize the slider.

There are about 17 transition types, and you can adjust the opacity of the black panel.

Gary,
    I am referring to the new Web Pack 1 that has just been released. In the new photo sliders there is now option to move, close and resize. If you include a photo slider on your webpage, I don't think you are going to want to allow your visitors to move, close or resize the photo slider which would most likely mess up the design that you tried to create on your webpage.
    Zee

Zee, the move, close and resize is not part of the widget. These are controls of the viewer used at http://www.xara.com/eu/products/web-pack-1/ to display the new widgets.

Hope this helps

That information helps a lot. Thank you for your response. New photo slider wigits are very nice!

I am having difficulty with the photo slider.

I have successfully copied new images over the existing ones. However, I cannot find the dialogue that allows me to set transitions, speeds and match colour etc. Where is this located?

Many thanks,

David

Forgive the noob questions here, please, I've only gotten WDP MX 8 recently and the We Pack 1 yesterday. I got the pack because I wanted the slider with a sufficient bit of text for each image. So far, so good, I can use two of them. But don't know how to change the parameters of the image area--eg, I re-size a portrait oriented image with the fill toll and I'm left with a white block on either side. I know of no way to change the aspect ratio.
    Additionally, it's visually distracting to have the numbers on the image; I'd certainly like to have them off-image (it's art, of a sort). Thanks.

Hi Dstanden, the controls are within the instructions page. insert the widget, double click it to go into the widget editor. The first pager you see contains the instructions and the configurable parameters

Thanks