Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Making a smaller popup window

Trying to get a smaller secondary window to open that has a media player in it.
    Can WD8 do this or do I need a 3rd party script?

Thanks!

Default Re: Making a smaller popup window

Not a very complicated script, the attached file shows how to make a popup of a particular size.

If you replace the "innerHTML" attribute in the "<head>" text on the bottom placeholder with an HTML5 "audio" tag with the "src" attribute as your file name you're there.

Edited to add: this doesn't work in Xara's embedded browser. You have to test in in IE, Chrome or Firefox.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Making a smaller popup window

Thanks for the reply. I must be dumber than I thought. I've played around for about 3 hours and still can't get it to work the way I want.

In short I want to click on a graphic to open a sized secondary window that contains a player for an online station.

I've done this many times before in straight HTML, but WD, even though a great graphical web program, there are some things that just are not as easy to do.
    I'm not sure why you had to create two additional placeholders (height/width). Couldn't these parameters be included in one placeholder?