Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 8.1.3 update available

Easy to miss, Gary. The contrast for me between text and a link is pretty low. Might be nice to tweak the CSS and always have a link underlined and the hover color different.

Take care, Mike

I hate to mention this, but the way the Update page is written, it reads as if the items listed are all problems in the new release rather than items that were fixed.

amoore--yeah, I suspect they are being copied out of the bug database without making the a "positive" change.

Take care, Mike

Boy howdy do I love my XaraX. This version has crashed about 3 times; never did that with 7; once with the latest update. It also gives me a memory low or out of memory, which I mostly ignore because, in truth, that is never the case. I just keep on truckin' and things are fine. On the last crash I submitted a ticket on it; we'll see if anything comes of it.
    Wichitaito: "Everything is Everything"

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGilbert View Post
    Boy howdy do I love my XaraX. This version has crashed about 3 times; never did that with 7; once with the latest update. It also gives me a memory low or out of memory, which I mostly ignore because, in truth, that is never the case. I just keep on truckin' and things are fine. On the last crash I submitted a ticket on it; we'll see if anything comes of it.
    Hi ignoring the memory warning is where the problems may begin. Please select utilities followed by optimise all images. Upon completion, save and close your file prior to reloading it.

Let us know if this resolves the problems

thanks