Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Designer Premium can't remember

Hi. I'm finding a reoccurring problem with the program forgetting which folder it has previously saved to, and defaulting to My Documents, for exporting websites. Any fixes in the pipeline?

Also, quite disappointed to find that photo widgets cannot be flipped, so that instead of displaying the magnified image to the right it is displayed to the left. That would be rather useful to my cause.

Nathan

Default Re: Web Designer Premium can't remember

Remembering the last folder saved to have been brought up quite a few times. It has been suggested that this information be saved in the document itself. Whether or not this happens will be determined in the next release.

Default Re: Web Designer Premium can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Remembering the last folder saved to have been brought up quite a few times. It has been suggested that this information be saved in the document itself. Whether or not this happens will be determined in the next release.
    Oh, okay. Thanks for that. It sees odd that no one noticed this fundamental issue before release. Are such things not tested, these days. I know, way back when Xara began, I was on the release program helping to develop the software (under another name) and bugs like not saving as expected were considered important. Anyway, I'll keep and eye out for updates.

How about flipping widgets, any chance of that being implemented any time soon?

Nathan
    Last edited by Nathan Brazil; 15 September 2012 at 07:54 AM.