Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default When Is 3D Maker MX Coming Out?

Does anyone know when the new 3D Maker version will come out? All the other new Xara and Magix products have a MX version except that one. I would like to purchase it, but I would like to get the new one, which I figure will come out soon.

KeithH

Default Re: When Is 3D Maker MX Coming Out?

Hi Keith, no news about a new 3D Maker version. Xara 3D 6 was released in 2005 and Xara 3D Maker 7 was released in 2011. I would not hold my breath while waiting for a new version.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Thanks Soquili. I like the idea of the MX deal, where the programs can work between themselves. I haven't tried it, but I am thinking of getting the Movie Edit Pro MX Plus while its on sale. I thought it was need that it says I can make graphics in my Designer Pro and then bring them "seemlessly" into the Movie Edit Pro Mx. I was thinking of doing the same with the 3D maker, making the 3d graphics in it and then bringing them into my Designer Pro X and possibly the Movie Edit Pro MX. Would it be possible to do this with the 3D Movie Maker 7?

You can export your 3D Maker 7 images and/or animation (in AVI format) and use them in MAGIX Movie Edit Pro. I don't use Movies so haven't a need for the editor.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update