Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Not liking pro 7

I suspect that it has nothing to do with version 6 or 7. Are you sure that you are uploading from the correct export folder? Perhaps you have two different folders you export your site to.

I export website to my desktop, then use filezilla to ftp into the sites server.

Then, it seems, the issue must be found in the site's folder on your service provider's server. Possibly the folder contains the latest version of your site but maybe something went wrong while uploading the index_htm_files folder because the pages reference a number of pictures that are missing.

Well, I finally gave up trying to figure it out, and after talking with my host yesterday, he was clueless also. So I just uninstalled pro 7 and reinstalled pro 6. Problems solved! Site works right and looks fine as it used to. Guess theres something in pro 7 that my site doesnt agree with. Just figured I would post a thank you to all that tried to help and perhaps this may help someone one day figure out a similar issue.

It's a pity you didn't persevere - you could have had both versions installed.

I think with a little more effort you would have had a Doh! moment and found the answer - which wouldn't have been an incompatibility between the software and your ISP.