Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to dispay the layer( linked with another a button) by default entering page

In page , I have three buttons each linked to different layers. Normal behaviour is when user clicks these layers will be displayed.

I want to display one of these layer as default (as if user has already clicked a button) on entering this page,. How can I achieve this?
    Last edited by EssKay; 03 August 2012 at 03:51 AM.

Default Re: How to dispay the layer( linked with another a button) by default entering page

Is this any help ?

Default Re: How to dispay the layer( linked with another a button) by default entering page

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	91301Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	91300
    Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    Is this any help ?
    Look at attachments 1 and 2,

When user enters Business Intelligence page, It is blank with 3 buttons on right. user is forced to click on one of the button or may also feel website is complete.(attachment 1.png)

I want, When user enter Business Intelligence page, layer tied to BI strategy should get displayed by default. (attachment 2.png)

Another way of doing it is to put the first layer content on the MouseOff layer. The other 2 layers will then only need a rectangle of the same colour (shown in the example as light grey) as the page background to hide the MouseOff layer
    Attached Files Attached Files