Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 2 things Exporting a business card, Graphic Designer doesn't have any print templ

Thanks Mike, that is some great info and I will move the web site address and the Florida Key Holders logo as suggested, as I am new to this program, and this question my sound silly, how do I change the size's from metric to inches, so that I know the true size of my business card? and you are correct I will be bleeding the design as I don't want a boarder, so I have made a note of the sizes your commercial printer requires.....Thank you so much!

Regards

Bob

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: 2 things Exporting a business card, Graphic Designer doesn't have any print templ

@Boy: yes I still have that template I have attached it for anyone who is interested, but the live copies won't work for Bob as he is using P&GD which doesn't have live copies. In P&GD you will have to edit each card individually. The template does contain two named colours though, and these can easily be changed to suit your needs.

both this and the blank was actually designed for a local commercial printer, following their specifications

LC Business cards template.xar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

To answer Bob's question about changing units! it's done from the File menu go down to Page Options. When the window opens you will see many tabs, click on Units, then go down to Page Units around the middle of the menu and click on the downward pointing triangle and choose mm or cm and then click Apply & OK.
    Design is thinking made visual.

That was it, Angelize. Thanks for posting the template again.

Thank You!! my work is off to the printersClick image for larger version. 

Name:	both business cards.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	91099Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fkhtrifoldfront.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	91101Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trifold back.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	91102

Nice designs, Bob!

Take care, Mike

Thanks Mike, you too!!