Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Any idea why my text is all messed up with words overlapping other words?

It looks so unprofessional. Everything looks so great in the editor and in the preview, but in Google Chrome, it looks like garbage. Every other browser looks perfect.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Looks like this...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chrome_Crap.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	90610
    Last edited by Paraleyes; 01 July 2012 at 04:10 AM.

Default Re: Any idea why my text is all messed up with words overlapping other words?

Post your Xara file please

Default Re: Any idea why my text is all messed up with words overlapping other words?

Seems like Google Chrome has some SERIOUS issues with borders and JUSTIFYING your text columns. I can no longer select my text as Justified for a smooth edge on the right side for some reason. Now that I changed to 'left alignment' from 'justify alignment' the border on the right side is overlapped the page background on the right when every other browser seems to follow the alignment of the guidelines within the editor.

Can someone PLEASE HELP me figure out how to get this working back on Chrome?! It was all fine until one of my recent updates and it all went to crap. Am I supposed to adjust every text column on my site now to fit with Google Chrome's border issue now and then have every other browser look all uneven with a wide gap on the right side now or what? This completely baffles me! I am at a loss as to what else I can do here. At least the overlapping words is fixed.

uggh.

I'm a little embarrassed here. I don't know what that is? Not my .web file, right? Where is this located?

Depending on which Xara application you are using, the xara file is either *.web or *.xar
    Check your Document folder.