Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: another pdf issue - this time with font "returns" not exporting correctly

Clearly there's a bug involved somewhere, but at least there are some fairly easy ways to export to PDF and retain arrow heads (and tails) in DPX.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: another pdf issue - this time with font "returns" not exporting correctly

Another solution is to convert your arrow to an editable shape (arrange > convert line to shape) Then it will export to pdf just fine no matter how you have it in the stack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

thanks for the work-arounds. Given it worked fine in v7 it's not really acceptable. I use Xara all the time making scientific posters and use a lot of arrows and also tables with "returns" in the text (see other thread). upgrading to v8 has just caused extra work and hassle, and i am on the verge of going back to v7