Hi....

I have made a number of changes to my website (adding contact list and mailing lists). Per Angelize, I standardized the position of my banner.. I would appreciate any comments on the appearance now that I think I am through for a while.

Here are a couple of issues, down the road that I will need advice on:

1) my navigation bar is getting long. My plans are to add two more groups of webpages to describe the types of wood that I use in woodturning, as well as a storefront (at some point). What alternatives would you recommend to avoid running a bar completely across the page?

2) I purchased widget pack 1 today in order to set up a slideshow on the home page (at some point). If I were to do that, would you think it is going to make the homepage too busy?

3) My wife and I are looking at a logo for our business and I'd like to put it on the webpage, but I am concerned that it wouldn't line up properly with the font and format of the banner. Here are the four logos that we are looking at. I am wondering if I need to put the logo on the website at all (although I would like to at some point).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StoppersNstuff_CustomLogoDesign_opt03.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	90449Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StoppersNstuff_CustomLogoDesign_opt02.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	90450Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StoppersNstuff_CustomLogoDesign_opt01.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	90451Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StoppersNstuff_CustomLogoDesign_opt04.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	90452

I really appreciate the suggestions that have been given, and they have helped tremendously in making the website a friendlier place to visit.

Thanks in advance for any observations, suggestions, and criticisms you may have.

Sincerely,

Dave