Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default error code question

Hi - I'm getting the following error when I try to add a new page or duplicate my index page to my website.

Internal program error 6440,k.sp.ad

any ideas?

Default Re: error code question

Which product are you using?
    Your profile says 'None'

Similar error shown here: http://www.magix.info/de/magix-web-d...en.776226.html
    (Though no solution sadly)

Can you post your xara file?

Default Re: error code question

Hi domzaidan,

this problem could be caused by your index page having two or more "page background"-layers and/ or "pasteboard background"-layers. This is an illegal state and so commented with internal program error box.

Please open your index page in the p&l gallery and look for duplicates of these layers. If there are any, remove them. Then it should be possible to duplicate the page again.

This is the normal "legal" case. Only one page and one pasteboard background layer (marked by blue colour):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	90508

Any hints on how the illegal state was achieved in your document are welcome. As far as I know, this should have been possible only in an unpatched(!) version of WebDesigner 6.

So what version do you use?

If this comment doesn't help at all, it would help us helping you, when you'd post your xara/web file.
    Last edited by kmario; 25 June 2012 at 09:18 AM. Reason: More precise information