Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: OT Back

Things are kinda slow on the forums tonight so I decided to go back to the first posts in the Xara Gallery and Xara X. There are some fantastic images to be viewed in the Gallery. Also picked up a very useful tip in the XaraX forum that I did know about. For those that have a wheel mouse... Ctrl+Wheel zooms in/out(around mouse pointer. It also works to zoom in/out on the pages in IE6.

Mike

Things are kinda slow on the forums tonight so I decided to go back to the first posts in the Xara Gallery and Xara X. There are some fantastic images to be viewed in the Gallery. Also picked up a very useful tip in the XaraX forum that I did know about. For those that have a wheel mouse... Ctrl+Wheel zooms in/out(around mouse pointer. It also works to zoom in/out on the pages in IE6.

Mike

Thanks Mike!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I've been real busy myself. Readying myself to help a client of mine set up XP. My first "job" and she has 2 other potential customers for me. So I am going through the motions of learning as much about basic set up, tweaks, helpful software and the like. My room mate paid me a compliment this morning when I was helping him with some thing on his machine and said that I could easily be in tech support at this point. Nice compliment but I am still in the dark about much of it. Onward and upward!!

Just thought I'd add something to the forum tonight, sorry it's not an image! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---