Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default photo & graphic designer Vs Web designer 7 premium

Hi everyone, wondering what your thoughts are, ive currently got web designer 7 premium, and i'm now wanting to design adverts for my business, what are the benefits of photo & graphic designer over the web designer program ive got?

also i don't know if im doing something stupid or missing something, ive got 4 .eps files 3 of them import correctly but the 4th has a dark tint over the text so the white text looks rubbish if you can help me out on that i'd appreciate it. when ive given the same files to my local advertising designers they have never said they had a problem with it.

Thanks

i'll upload the file if it helps.

Default Re: photo & graphic designer Vs Web designer 7 premium

Yes, please upload the file and we'll have a look see.

Photo and Graphic Designer has some drawing and export features that Web Designer does not have.

But if you want to export PDF/X files, the format most printers and publishers prefer, you'll need Designer Pro. Designer Pro X is the top of the line that has all of the tools for web design, print preparation, and illustration. It costs more but if you are serious about what you are doing and plan to do more web design and print ads, then Designer Pro X is worth the extra money.

Default Re: photo & graphic designer Vs Web designer 7 premium

hi gary thanks for getting back to me. im struggling uploading the file on here as its 1.10mb i can compress it 500kb but its still to big to put on here for you. any suggestions on that for me?

thanks