Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default A little help please

Hi all,
    I have completed my first web page for my wifes business and it has been up and running for a while now. I have noticed a few problems mainly on other computers/ipads/iphone that the site does not always display properly. Sometimes the text on the pages is cut off and is not always centered properly.
    Could someone please have a look at my web site www.petiteparties.com.au

I have saved the .web file on the contacts page. If someone would be so kind as to download it and have a look at what i have done wrong. Just click on the black box at the bottom of the contacts page http://www.petiteparties.com.au/peti...%20contact.htm

Also, is there a way to make the text on the nav button still visible when you are on that page, it disappears !!

Thanks heaps

Matt

Default Re: A little help please

Hi Matt,

I'm not seeing any problems in browsers on my PC here.
    Can you provide some screenshots of the mal-formatting you observe?

Default Re: A little help please

I recommend you do your buttons this way. Create your normal button, mouse off and mouse over groups. Then add a new layer, MouseDown. Create a version of your button to indicate the current page. Apply a soft group and repeat the buttons on each page.

The MouseDown button state only appears when the button is pressed and on the current page. The attached will show you what I am suggesting. Preview the entire site and you can see the current page version of the buttons.

I do not see any text on your contact page (in the WEB file) that is not showing up in my browser.

Fun site by the way.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gwpriester; 28 May 2012 at 02:19 PM.