Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default General searching question

This forum is full of really useful information but it isn't always obvious where it is. Is there any way of bookmarking messages to enable me to quickly find them again. (As an example, there is a question on here about interaction but I certainly wouldn't remember to type in the word 'interaction' in the future if I wanted to look at it again).

Many thanks for any help with this.

Default Re: General searching question

You could always bookmark the page within your browser when you are viewing the thread. You could also organize the book marks, maybe make a zara folder and have subfolders for different topics. If you wanted to go to a specific message, you can edit the bookmark and put the URL in for that message. Each message in a thread is numbered and that number is linked to the message. If you hover your mouse over the number, located to the far right of the row that contains the date/time at the top of the message, you will see the link to that specific message. If you copy and paste it in a new tab, for example, and you are taken right to that reply/message in the thread.

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...044#post444044

will take you to Gary's reply in the Seamliess patterns thread, message number 41 in the thread.
    Chris
    LotsMoreHosting.com

Default Re: General searching question

Ah yes, the number link looks like it will do the trick. Many thanks for your input, most appreciated.