Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default squishy images in side display window

Don't know how to describe this exactly. Up until a point last night I could see fine thumbnails of my pages under the page and layer gallery. Then, after I did something that caused everything to re-write, the little thumbnails became this wide: [], same width. I've switched to the text version of the page/layer gallery which is fine up until a point but I liked seeing my full thumbnails because I could see if a change was working globally (see previous post).

Any ideas? I'm using the Premium V8, just downloaded last night...and trying to tweak the website to complete it, oh, only about 72 hours later than I promised myself!

Default Re: squishy images in side display window

You might need to supply a screenshot so we can see exactly what you are seeing?

But remember that page thumbnails in the P&L Gallery are always the same height so naturally longer pages will appear to be narrower as a thumbnail, but this is only due to the aspect ratio being correct for the thumbnail height.

Default Re: squishy images in side display window

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    You might need to supply a screenshot so we can see exactly what you are seeing?

But remember that page thumbnails in the P&L Gallery are always the same height so naturally longer pages will appear to be narrower as a thumbnail, but this is only due to the aspect ratio being correct for the thumbnail height.

Thank you for responding. It is a little like going to the doctor's: you show up and your throat doesn't scratch any longer. Meaning I expanded to view the thumbnails, and low and behold they were their regular size instead of the skinny things from last night. If it happens again tonight, I'll definitely take a snap and post it.

I cannot believe you responded so quickly! Thank you. Z