Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Animation size

Default Animation size

Hi for everyone, could you please advise how the animation size can be controlled in a new document in Designer Pro?

Basically I have created a custom size animation as 750 x 245 pixels, this has been exported to .swf flash file. So in the document where I would like to use it, applied the File/Import.

But somehow like this the imported object comes with 192 x 192 pixels dimension, in what the main issue is that this is a square, with big white are around the real animation which was a long rectangle. How I could import the .swf file without those white dimension?

Thanks,

Default Re: Animation size

You can't change this behavior (it's one I've mentioned many times) - just resize the swf from the H/W on the infobar (remember to turn off Aspect lock)

Thanks the answer

Hi,
    Well I have created small animations (just to experiment) for DVD video editing at 1920X1080 and exported as avi file format. I also exported as swf files to be modified in SwishMax with some luck.
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

Hi Jim,

The OP is referring to the issue that the importing of a .swf into a Xara web page always creates a 192x192 pix placehoder by default.