Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Navigation with arrows. Help....

Please Help!! This the website of my company!

J-C

Then share the file. Really, no one can diagnose why you cannot change from a presentation to a non-presentation template without it.

If you do not desire to share it with everyone, I suggest you upload the file and PM one of the people in this thread the link to it. Then you are only sharing it with them.

Take care, Mike

New Member, Mike. No PMs

The problem is soulved but don't ask me how i did it, because i don't know :-)
    I made some changes to my website and suddenly it was ok and was no more exported as a presentation-website.
    Pffffew.....

J-C

OK, cool. But we could have possibly answered 'why' if you'd be able to post your xara file for us to look at when asked.

A 50+ page website that I am working has suddenly started doing the same thing (using Designer Pro X). Presentation website is unchecked and I haven't touched that checkbox at all while working on the site. If I create a new page the popup isn't present but every other page does have it now. Has anyone figured out what might cause this or how to remove it?
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

OK this is definately another bug. The problem is connected with having a popup layer with a transition effect other than instant. If I change the popup layer I'm using back to instant the presentation popup menu goes away, but changing the layer back to slide effect and the presentation popup menu is back.

To reproduce the problem:

1: create new doc
    2: create a new layer and in Layer Properties -> Pop-Up Settings change to slide transition effect
    3: preview the page and notice the presentation popup when you hover mouse at bottom left
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Same in WDPremMX

Edit: Bug reported
    Last edited by Drwyd; 24 May 2012 at 05:19 PM.