Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Xero Free plugins

Xero graphics has a large collection of freeware plugins that you can download in a single collection these aren't new but they do work well with Xara. There are some fun and artistic effects

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me_xero.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	87760

Xero freeware plugins
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Xero Free plugins

Thank you very much for mentioning them , they are now installed and ready to use, and some are really handy. Thanks.
    be aware, not to become a ware.

Mehdi, some of which filters are installed in the Live Effects menu, also has a site filled with free Photoshop compatible filters. http://www.mehdiplugins.com I use Eraser Genuine all the time as it lets you define the color to protect as well as the color to erase. Fine Threshold is another I use from time to time to create a pure black and white image.

Hi

where do we put this i forgot now i have DPX i deleted dp7 where they were located
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

found the page properties > set up plugin folder
    "A designer knows he has achieved perfection, not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."