Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default link challenge if anyone could help

I have been trying to build a specific type of website based off of a forum I created.

scenario is I have 3 youtube players.

1 on the upper left small thumbnail large in the center and one on the upper right small thumbnail.

i would like to be able to play the thumbnail thats picked in the center large player of the screen.

here is the challenge. I would like to have an off site link that can be easily changed for each of the small thumbnails to play so i do not need to keep
    uploading changes to my web host.

so if i change the youtube link in my forums that has the video already, it will update to the associated website thumbnail accordingly that when picked will play in the large
    center player of the screen when some one chooses that thumbnail.

this is a concept ive been working on for awhile based on a challenge site ive been trying to create.
    after watching the videos the members get to vote on the best performance and at the end of the speicified challenge a winner will be
    awarded.
    I do have a working forum with test videos that can do this and allow voting and it tallies the votes,
    however It is not the most presentable and i would like to create a frontpage
    that can incorporate these functions. http://challengesite.proboards.com/i...play&thread=19
    would this be at all possible to do without spending thousands of dollars, im new at webdesign and im learning bits and pieces as I learn
    from this program.

Default Re: link challenge if anyone could help

please go to the link in the post above and click on the top of the two videos

you will howl with laughter Name:  24.gif
Views: 111
Size:  11.1 KB

(sorry for the unintentional howl pun)
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.