Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: right aligned web-page

Polyxo, you make me smile.

You didn't like my mention of the left to right convention in the west and finish by mentioning the right to left conventions favoured in the east!

I'm not going to try and convince you, but don't think the posts are wasted time. You may have asked the question, but many others are interested in the answer. They may be interested in the answer you didn't want.

I hope you find a solution - because I want to see the result.

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    I'm not going to try and convince you, but don't think the posts are wasted time. You may have asked the question, but many others are interested in the answer. They may be interested in the answer you didn't want.

Thing is that I did a Web-Search before even asking here.
    Of course one could read all these arguments elsewhere too.

I just looked for correction of a piece of code, so I feel that the reasoning is wasted time.
    For me at least.

I hope you find a solution - because I want to see the result.
    If right aligned is very complex to do you probably won't see me doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by polyxo View Post
    Right aligned pages seem relatively common in areas of the world where one reads from right to left.
    Well, right aligned content yes.

... I also don't want to get convinced either.
    We aren't out to 'get you convinced', being convinced is actually something you have to become
    But as a discussion forum and forum members, we'll certainly be instrumental in helping you reach whatever choice you make.