Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Dynamic Page Tweak

Hello, someone can clarify me about the Dynamic Page tweak? I pick up the html placeholder and put in my page, but the page don't strecht. I am using my own footer. Do I have to use the footer on that tweak? I am really confuse about how to strech my page to fit the dynamic content. Thanks in advance

Default Re: Dynamic Page Tweak

Aswell as the main placeholder you need to include all the footer layers and their placeholder objects too. Then you can put anything on the footer layer and that will be moved down the page. And if you want the background to stretch down you need to name it my_background I think.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

I am trying to implement a Disqus comment system below on my page. Not working. I am embedind the Disqus piece of code on <?PHP?>

I am also trying to implement Disqus to my website @ www.brainstream.us and have been unsuccessful I was wondering if anyone could give a tutorial or some answer as to if it can be implemented at all? Please feel free to comment as I have been trying for a month now also searching the web and could find no answer what so ever.

Thank You,
    Knixson

Remember, the tweak only suitable for the first page load, not something which dynamically modifies the content after the page is loaded.
    Generally this means php includes (as indicated in the tweak) and not javascript.

So basically you are saying that it is not possible ?

The Disqus code is unsuitable for this tweak.