Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Adobe Touch - Apps for the iPad and Android tablets

http://www.adobe.com/products/touchapps.html

This all ties into Adobes CS6 Creative Cloud concept. So you can use open a document you created in an Adobe product to the cloud (a web-based server) and then download the document and manipulate it on a mobile device.

What's interesting but not surprising is Adobe is making the Android apps available first.

I have installed a few on my iPad and they are very basic but I suspect this will change rapidly.

The Creative Cloud concept is interesting too. Adobe appears to be adopting the metaphor of iPad and Android apps. You pay a montly fee ranging from $25 USD to $50 USD a month and you can download, install, and use any or all programs from CS6.

Default Re: Adobe Touch - Apps for the iPad and Android tablets

Very neat..
    Here's the video which explains further

Wouldn't it be great to see a Xara Cloud with apps for Android and iOS

We use the 'cloud' or as I call it online storage to share a lot of our files already between our 3 sites and for when working at home, we simply use our sites hosting package (unlimited, we currently have about 25gb of files on there and they (hosting company) haven't complained yet) so the $50 or so per month seems very expensive if it is for just 2gb of storage but will keep an eye on it.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

YouSendIt.com offers on-line storage as do many sites. I used to think it was less than brilliant but I am slowly coming around.