Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Is there a way to get the photo objects to work independently

Is there a way to get the photo objects to work independently of each other? I can't seem to get it to work that way. I put a pic in one and it also shows up in the bottom one.

Need help ASAP. Thank you

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z190/ablafontain/ScreenHunter_01Apr251703.jpg

Default Re: Is there a way to get the photo objects to work independently

Hold ctrl.

I tried that and knew that. The problem is the two photo objects are working as one. Is there a way to isolate the two same photo objects to be able to upload different pics in both?

Thanks a lot

In WD 7.1 to change a photo object (and that one alone) the method is, as hinted at above, to Ctrl+drag the photo to the object.

If this is not working then we may need to see an example .WEB file.

Quote Originally Posted by ablafontain View Post
    I tried that and knew that. The problem is the two photo objects are working as one. Is there a way to isolate the two same photo objects to be able to upload different pics in both?
    Ctrl+drag is the correct method to do as you ask, It works even if the two photos are grouped.
    Please follow the steps carefully.

[1] Select the image to change in Xara
    [2] Press the ctrl key and drag the replacement image over and drop onto the image you wish to replace.
    [3] Release the ctrl key.

If this is failing for you, then there's a problem we don't know about so as asked by Drwyd - please attach your xara file for inspection