Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Lightbulb Web Exporter - How to hack the Google SketchUp Plugin that exports HTML and images

Last edited by steve.ledger; 03 April 2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: bbcode added for inline viewing

Default Re: Web Exporter - How to hack the Google SketchUp Plugin that exports HTML and image

This link will run the above clip in full browser screen mode.

Full Browser Screen Mode

Make sure to use the HD button, as the presenter refers to a lot of text and links in the tutorial which may be difficult to see in standard definition.

Default Re: Web Exporter - How to hack the Google SketchUp Plugin that exports HTML and image

Thanks, Steve.
    Much appreciated.

Extremely exciting stuff ... (being an avid SkethUp Pro user)

Here is another YouTube video on the subject: SketchUp Web Exporter Beta

Last edited by steve.ledger; 04 April 2009 at 03:43 AM. Reason: added youtube bbcode

Just a reminder that the updated bbcode tags available for youtube embedding in TalkGraphics posts can be seen here:

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?p=290178

Hi,

The web exporter being somehow difficult to use, I would like to inform you that a new free tool called Spread3D Free Edition has been released.
    It generates directly a web page from your sketchup model (made with free or pro version) including an interactive 3D viewer made with Flash. You can even do interactive walkthough.
    There is no limitation is this freeware so you can even use it for commercial use.

I hope it will help all sketchup user to communicates their models online!
    Last edited by Drwyd; 25 April 2012 at 07:34 PM.

Hi LoloGadgeto welcome to TG

I should point out though that links in a members post are usually deleted as a measure against link spam (see forum rules)

As your post is relevant and the link is to software that is both free and relevant to the thread I have remove the Href but left the text remaining.

You are perfectly free to add the link to your profile