Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Designer Pro X - using document templates, brushes, etc. from previous versions

When I start the latest version (acquired as an upgrade from V7), I don't see the stuff I created in previous versions, like document templates, brushes, etc.
    Is there an easy way to "import" them ?
    Guy -

I love these tools

Default Re: Designer Pro X - using document templates, brushes, etc. from previous versions

Try this, http:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pY79R9MIiU[/URL]

Stygg

Default Re: Designer Pro X - using document templates, brushes, etc. from previous versions

As per the video, you can navigate to your old default template and save as the default in the new template folder. Then just copy over any other templates you want from the previous version. Same for brushes.

You may want to keep copies of all your templates (Xara-supplied and custom) in a safe folder outside the installation.

Thank you both for the prompt and helpful reply
    Guy -

I love these tools

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Here is the video embeded.

I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.