Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Please Edit The Text Of This Logo

Hey everyone! I am a total newbie in graphics! I came to talkgraphics.com because I need someone to edit the text in an image with the exact same font and color and background - the exact same style except different text. So I run a Forum website and the template only included 1 button. I want you to change the text of the button from "Members" to "ShoutBox" with the EXACT same style as the members button. Here is the button that I want you to change:

Name:  good.png
Views: 244
Size:  999 Bytes

Please make sure that it is the exact same style as this button- black background, same font, same size font, white color text - but only change the text from "Members" to "ShoutBox". Also, if you can, may you please make another button with the exact same font that says "Contact"? Thank you sooo much in advance! I really appreciate the help!
    Last edited by jdog55007; 21 April 2012 at 03:10 AM.
    IP

Default Re: Please Learn How to Do This Yourself

Ah, come on. Your first post here was for a different button. Learn how to do this yourself or get serious about paying someone to do it for you.

Mike
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    Ah, come on. Your first post here was for a different button. Learn how to do this yourself or get serious about paying someone to do it for you.

Mike
    About 1 week ago before I posted my other one, someone did it for free in 2 seconds and it wasn't even a gfx forum or anything. I don't have enough money to pay anyone. May you please do this for me? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
    IP

Then ask there if you are unwilling to learn for yourself here.

Really. We will all go out of our way to help you learn to do this "2 second" job. But not many of us will simply do your bidding for you.

Take care, Mike
    IP

I agree wholeheartedly with Mike.

A better way to approach this request would have been:

Can someone please explain to me how I can ...do this...or do that...?

This way all of the users on this forum could benefit from the knowledge that is so graciously provided.
    IP

Next step: "Design my whole website, now, or else, you bastards."
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP