Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Please Edit The Text Of This Logo

Hey everyone! I am a total newbie in graphics! I came to talkgraphics.com because I need someone to edit the text in an image with the exact same font and color and background - the exact same style except different text. So I run a Forum website and the template only included 1 button. I want you to change the text of the button from "Members" to "ShoutBox" with the EXACT same style as the members button. Here is the button that I want you to change:

Name:  good.png
Views: 180
Size:  999 Bytes

Please make sure that it is the exact same style as this button- black background, same font, same size font, white color text - but only change the text from "Members" to "ShoutBox". Also, if you can, may you please make another button with the exact same font that says "Contact"? Thank you sooo much in advance! I really appreciate the help!
    Last edited by jdog55007; 21 April 2012 at 02:09 AM.

Default Re: Please Edit The Text Of This Logo

Unless you are willing to offer compensation, I don't think you should make requests in this fashion.

"I want you to change the text of the button from "Members"...

Though the members of this site are EXTREMELY helpful, I don't believe they take "requests" to do other people's design work.

Perhaps a better way to phrase your request would be:

Can someone explain to me how I can.....do this ....or do that...

Default Re: Please Edit The Text Of This Logo

jdog

In your profile you list no Xara software. So why are you posting these requests in the Xara Graphics Forum?

I believe in your last request you said you were a webmaster.

Don't you find this a little odd that you say you are a webmaster but you cannot even create the most basic web graphics.

Unless you have a specific question with a Xara product, then either post these requests for charity in the Off Topic Chat forum or better still, use the time you spend pandering for free graphics on learning how to be a webmaster.