Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default May 2012 Everything New is Old Again by Angelize Guest Tips and Trick Tutorial

Angelize leads us down a slightly different path this month with her Xara Xone Guest Tutorial; she shows us how to take a modern photo and make it look like an heirloom photo of a cherished ancestor.

Show us all how you gracefully age your photos and artwork and be sure to thank Frances for another inspiring tutorial.
    Barbara Bouton
    TalkGraphics Forum Administrator

The Xara Xone website developer. | TheBoutons.com

Default Re: May 2012 Everything New is Old Again by Angelize Guest Tips and Trick Tutorial

Hi,
    Nice tutorial enjoyed it and learned from it also...
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card

Default Re: May 2012 Everything New is Old Again by Angelize Guest Tips and Trick Tutorial

I'll go through the tut tonight but wanted to drop an immediate note letting you know, Frances, it is a nicely done tut.

Take care, Mike

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Thanks Barbara, Jim and Mike. It was fun to to do and some of the distressing steps where I used a shape and intersected can now be done quickly and easily with the eraser tool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.