Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Gallery Removal

Unhappy Gallery Removal

What could be the reason that a website would be accepted, and subsequently included, in the Xara Website Gallery only to be removed later. A website I designed with Xara Web Designer MX Premium (www.spooksparanormal.com) was included in the gallery sometime prior to April of this year, but disappeared from the gallery about a week ago (around May 18th).

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Gallery Removal

Hello Aartvark, I don't know why your site would have been removed. Are you talking about this forum gallery or the Gallery on Xara.com? I had a look at your site and it looks good to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I'm sorry, the gallery on Xara.com. This one: http://www.xara.com/us/websitegallery/

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Ah ok, I can't help you there, I'm just a volunteer here on the forums as are all of the moderators.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I really didn't expect that you would be able to effect any change in this. I was really just hoping that someone here might know the mitigating factors that may cause a site to be removed once it was initially accepted and posted. I thank you for you help in any case. Do you know who I would need to contact to find out?

Try Marketing: xara.com/contact

I recently wrote to Xara about the same gallery as some of the links were dead. The answer I got was that the content on this page is controlled automatically. Perhaps it is a technical glitch? I'd write and ask.