Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: conatct form

Default conatct form

Hi guys, questio? Is it posible to create a contact form in php and use it in xara designer pro7
    TXS.

Default Re: conatct form

PHP can be added to the WD/DP generated code via the use of placeholders and is quite often used for this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    PHP can be added to the WD/DP generated code via the use of placeholders and is quite often used for this purpose.
    Umm.. is there a drag and drop form I can pull from the Design Gallery that I am not seeing? What you are mentioning is over my head - "WD/DP"??

WD = Web Designer
    DP = Designer Pro

There are several form widgets in the design gallery under page elements >> forms (widgets)

Otherwise it is far easier to do the contact form through the https://www.jotform.com/
    Register, make contact form and copy code in web properties of any new object ( I did it with rectangle.)

Hi....

I am having some issues with contact forms too. I used the widget but found that after submitting it was a commercial for the widget maker. I tried jotform like Arsov said and it generated the code. I created a rectangle on my webpage and right-clicked on it and selected web properties and inserted the code into the HTML_Body. When I applied and okayed it, I couldn't see the form. I'm really new at this and could use some help.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Did you press the "Preview current web page" button at the top with the eyeball in the icon?
    That should generate what the page will look like when published.

Does anybody know of a way to create a contact form so it doesn't look like a form stuck on a page. An example would be the URL aandlenterprises.com then go to contact page. This looks as if someone just added fields to the web page for the contact info.
    Last edited by Drwyd; 23 May 2012 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Removed link - Please see forum rules.

Welcome to TalkGraphics wsds100

The form you referenced looks pretty straight ahead. The background of the form is either been set to none or to the same color as the page its on. The titles for the text entry fees have all be set up flush left (perhaps these are not really part of the form) and the text entry fields are also flush left justified. I think some of the form options mentioned in this thread could be made to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by niñorico View Post
    Hi guys, questio? Is it posible to create a contact form in php and use it in xara designer pro7
    TXS.
    Yes ► http://xara-users.info/demos/phpmailer/